Our Valleys motto is “What we do, we do well” and we invite you to continue this honourable tradition with us by assisting in the promotion of Rugby League in the Toowoomba Region.
The Mission of the
TOOWOOMBA VALLEYS ROOSTERS RLFC is:
To faithfully uphold the traditions of Toowoomba Valleys Roosters, by being a leader in the development, administration, & promotion of Rugby League whilst maximising the participation, enjoyment, & success of all past & present Club Members.
Toowoomba Valleys Roosters Rugby League Football Club Inc.
- Toowoomba Valleys Rugby League Football Club Inc. will promote the sponsors association with the club by listing the sponsor in advertising, including coverage in the weekly TRL League News.
- The sponsor will have many options available to them in relation to sponsorship, including the following:
- a. Sponsorship of First Grade/Reserve Grade/Under 18 sides, where the sponsor’s business name and/or logo will predominantly appear on the jerseys;
- b. Appropriate signage of the sponsor’s business can be displayed at the Herb Steinohrt Oval;
- c. The sponsor’s business name and/or logo can appear on the scoreboard;
- d. The sponsor’s business name and/or logo can predominantly appear on all club shorts;
- e. Sponsorship of Valleys RLFC 100 Club, where the sponsors business name and/or logo can appear on 200 Club shirts;
These are only a few of the options available (a combination of these options can also be arranged) – alternative options can be discussed upon request.
- 3. Toowoomba Valleys Rugby League Football Club Inc. shall announce the sponsor’s business at all home games as per the sponsor’s request.
- 4. Toowoomba Valleys Rugby League Football Club Inc. shall offer Radio Air Time advertising to its Platinum Sponsors on Local Stations 4AK and 4WK(Subject to Specific Conditions).
- 5. Toowoomba Valleys Rugby League Football Club Inc. shall name the sponsor within their weekly newsletter, which is sent to all sponsors and members of the Valleys RLFC 200 Club.
- 6. Toowoomba Valleys Rugby League Football Club Inc. shall provide a link on the club’s website to the sponsors website, at no financial cost to the sponsor.
- 7. The sponsor shall have the opportunity to display their company banner at Toowoomba Valleys Rugby League functions, including presentation night, race day and sponsors day. Banner to be provided by the sponsor.
- 8. The sponsor shall be listed as a sponsor at presentation night, and acknowledgement shall be given on the night.
- 9. The sponsor shall be provided with complimentary membership for one year, including entry into the membership enclosure.
- 10. The sponsor shall receive complimentary entry to all Home Games for two representatives of the company.
- 11. The sponsor shall receive two complimentary tickets to Toowoomba Valleys Rugby League functions, including presentation evening, race day and sponsors day.
Complete your details in the contact us page and we will contact you to discuss partnership options available.